CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Mi foto
No se lean y conoscan algo de mi. Me gusta mucho escribir bueno los dejo espero que les guste alguno de mis escritos saludos

lunes, 21 de julio de 2008

My Better Best Friend Ever

I want to have you in my arms want you to be my better best friend ever, I don't know what's happening with me. We thought that never we would say it that always we remain being children, but now we have grown. I don't know what's happening with me you talk to me and I smile, after my life takes clarity and sense. I leave behind the bad moments that happen without you, Regard the beautiful moments been with you, because you are my best friend. No longer we are so young we thought the same way and is time to embark on, in what's going to be the beginning of our new relationship. I see you and I stop think I only want to act I want you between my arms, Care for you without stopping. What worries to us is what they will say our parents are going to accept it, or are this going to last? I want to have you in my arms want you to be my best friend ever.

0 comentarios: